martedì 25 ottobre 2011

Preview: Nicki Minaj OPI Collection 2012 (eng)!!



Hi guys!!
I'm so excited to give you this absolute and exclusive preview...
Let me introduce you the O.P.I Nicki Minaj Collection for 2012!!
The official louch will be in January...

Here are promo pictures and shade descriptions.
Enjoy these playful nail polishes inspired by the unconventional hip hop star!


METAL 4 LIFE

"This charcoal sparkle flies with the stars in the skies."


PINK FRIDAY

"Kick off the weekend with this mesmerizing pink! "

FLY

"I came to win, to fight..and to wear this aqua. "


SAVE ME

"I drove for miles just to find this silver-rainbow glitter. "


DID IT ON 'EM

"A lusty little lacquer that loves the “lime”-light."


SUPER BASS SHATTER

A record-setting purple that “shatters” before your eyes.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Let's talk about how gorgeous these colors are! Which one is your favourite?
Actually it's sooo hard for me to pick one ...




The names given to the O.P.I shades are my favourite part of the collections... as always!
The colors are wonderful of course but the names are... brilliant!
Every single one is related to something about the most popular Nicki's songs...
Here are some of the best ones for me...









I'm sure you can find the references... XD
I have to admit that i'm very suprised. I was scared to see super crazy colors, but these shades are actually the perfect combination between wearability and the joyful personality of the artist.
I'm amazed of how elegant but still particular and funny this collection is...

Well... now we have to wait till january... aahhh it will be pretty hard... ^^
Tell me what you think in the comments below and... to the next preview!!

Kisses,



0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Ti è piaciuto il post? Commenta e dimmi pure cosa ne pensi!
XOXO
Ludo

© 2011 Colourfulvanity, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena