mercoledì 29 luglio 2015

Summer favourites!!




Hi girls!! Long time, no post. My life is getting crazy busy, but I don't give up! I love my blog and you all. I'm making an affort to stay in touch with everything.
So this is it, my set of current favourites.  You can see them all in the picture on top of the article and it was originally a set created for a "May favourites". But, actually, I'm wearing all those things even in the hot summer months, so I guess I have to turn the set into a "current faves" one.
 Starting from the clothing section,  (1) I'm loving flowy tops for this time of the year. To achieve a really ladylike style  I always prefer light pastel colors. (2)I always love to pair cute tops with skinny jeans. (3) Espadrillas flats are a MUST. They are comfortable and lightweight. Plus, I find them chic and simple.

Ciao ragazzi!! E' passato un po' di tempo dal mio ultimo post. La mia vita sta diventando parecchio affollata di cose XD ma non mollo!! Adoro il mio blog e voi. 
Oggi vi faccio vedere i miei preferiti in fatto di moda, cura del viso e ovviamente makeup. Il set che potete vedere in inizio pagina è nato originariamente come preferiti del mese di Maggio. Tuttavia, ho notato che quello stile è abbastanza immutato anche per i mesi estivi. 
(1) Quindi eccoci qui, cominciando dall'abbigliamento, sto adorando l'accostamento di top leggeri e (2) skinny jeans, come da un paio di anni ormai. (3) Le espadrillas sono per me un must estivo: leggere ed eleganti.
-------------------------
(4) Accessories;  I’m obsessed with my Michael Kors Messenger bag. It has a lot of space and it's a great quality bag, I love it. I always recommend to invest a little bit more money on a really good statement bag. I don’t love to splurge, but I believe in good investiments. (5) Sunglasses:  Ray Ban "New Wayfarer Classic Sunglasses"... a statement.  Light and dainty jewellery completes the look.

(4) Accessori; sono fissata con la mia Michael Kors Messenger bag. E' molto spaziosa ed è rifinita al meglio. La adoro. Consiglio sempre di investire un po' di più in una buona borsa. Non amo né lo spreco, né lo shopping insensato, ma credo nei buoni investimenti. (5) Occhiali da sole: Ray Ban "New Wayfarer Classic Sunglasses" sono un classico. Completano il look bracciali e orecchini minimal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beauty! My favourite thing. I always take care of my skin. I love the feeling of a well treated, supple skin, and I strongly believe that a beautiful look, starts from a well-treated skin. 
(6) There is a new Kiehl's product from my current skincare routine that I'm raving about and it's called "Iris extract activating treatment essence". It's based on Iris extract and it leaves the skin sooo soft and luminous…it's a booster of radiance and hydration and it does wonders to the skin. It's also enriched with hydrating hyaluronic acid and the microexfolianting Lipohydroxiacid (say it quickly XD) that provides to the product a retexturizing effect. It has a velvety texture  and I personally use it before the moisturizer. Love it.
(7) Makeup: love love love for the dewy effect provided by the NYX Born to glow liquid illuminator. It is litterally light in a tube.You can mix it with your foundation for a dewy look or use it on top of your cheekbones for a super cool contouring. 
(8) I don’t even have much to say about the “Naked 3″ palette by Urban Decay. It’s a triumph of rose gold and feminine colors.
(9) The “Touche eclat”, the infamous highlighting concealer by YSL is always one of my “musts” in my purse for an instant face wake up call XD
(10) My nails: blue, navy blue all the way. In the set you can see “Road house blues” by OPI.

Beauty! La sezione che preferisco di ogni set di preferiti, perchè adoro prendermi cura della mia pelle. Amo la sensazione di una pelle coccolata a dovere. Tra l'altro un buon look comincia sempre da una buona cura del viso.
 (6)Un prodotto della mia attuale routine che sto ADORANDO è l' Iris extract activating treatment essence, uno dei prodotti più recenti di Kiehl's. Ha una texture vellutata tra il tonico e il siero ed è a base di estratto d'Iris, che lascia la pelle estremamente morbida e luminosa. L'acido ialuronico idratante e il lipoidrossiacido (ditelo veloce veloce, vi sfido) micro-esfoliante completano questo prodotto fantastico, che non solo idrata ed illumina ma affina anche la texture della pelle. Love it <3 .

(7) Per quanto riguarda il makeup devo menzionare uno dei prodotti che ho preso nel mio precedente viaggio a New York; il NYX Born to glow liquid illuminator. E' luce in un tubetto. Si può mescolare con il fondotinta per un effetto luminoso globale o sugli zigomi per un bel contouring.
(8) Non c'è molto da dire poi sulla palette "Naked 3" di Urban Decay; è un trionfo di femminili colori sull'oro e sul rosa. 
(9) Per un ritocco on-the-go, adoro il "Touche eclat" di YSL. E' il famosissimo correttore illuminante, un vero must nella mia borsa. 
(10) Per le unghie: navy blue come se non ci fosse un domani, nel set uno dei miei preferiti "Road house blues" di OPI,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now beauties!! Thanks so much for reading this and if you want write a comment below!! Kisses,
E' tutto per oggi bellezze!! Grazie infinite per aver letto l'articolo e se volete lasciate un commento qui sotto!! Baci.

LUDO


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Ti è piaciuto il post? Commenta e dimmi pure cosa ne pensi!
XOXO
Ludo

© 2011 Colourfulvanity, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena